Sunday, June 22, 2008

17 weeks and Kayleigh's visit

This is the first weekend I actually wanted to go by quickly. I knew that the faster it went, the faster I would get to the sonogram and the last day of school! It has been one bad year, both
personally and professionally, but because of this, I value the blessing of the baby even more. Here is a 17-week pic... can't believe I'm inching toward the halfway mark!


This weekend was a good one; Bo was nominated for his company's President's Award, which is a great honor. We attended the dinner, and while the food and atmosphere left much to be desired, we had a nice time dressing up and having dinner with our friends, Presley and Annmarie.

Today, Presley and Bo installed a new shed door on our house, so
Annmarie, their daughter Kayleigh, and I hung out in the back yard.
Kayleigh had a lot of fun playing and smelling the flowers.










No comments: