Over the weekend, I joined my three sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law in Cleveland to celebrate Layne's birthday (a little early, due to the soon-to-be-born baby!) We spent our time at the spa, shopping, eating, and hanging out - a spoiled, but well deserved weekend for everyone!
Today, Kristin had some school friends over for lunch before school begins again in two weeks. Where did the summer go??
2 comments:
Hi Kelly! I'm so excited for you and Bo... a little Bucklen boy on the way. This is the first time I've checked your blog... don't know why it took me so long! Hope everything's going well... can't wait to see pictures when the baby arrives!
Hi Kel!!! Matty sent me the link to your baby blog :) I'm so excited for baby boy bucklen! You look so cute with your baby bump!! Haha. I love the 3d sonogram thing. So cool.
I just realized today that I don't know your phone number :( That's weird. We must rectify that situation. Hope you guys are having fun at the beach! Not sure when I'll be home next but it would be so nice to see you guys. A weekend with Tootie was so nice but it made me miss Pittsburgh :(
Post a Comment