Tuesday, September 23, 2008

showers and a nursery

2 weeks ago, we held a bridal shower at my parents' house for my cousin, Lauren.

The bridesmaids:


The girls of the family: Lauren, me, my mom, our grandmother, and Lauren's mom.





We have gotten most of the nursery set up - it's really hard to get pictures in such a small room, but here's my best shot!




Butter's new sleeping spot.



This past weekend, I went back to my parents' house for my baby shower. So many family and friends were there, and I got so many nice things for the baby. Now we just need to set it all up, and we're ready!


1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

I showed those pictures to Jack and Alex... Jack said, "Butter the Cat is not supposed to be sleeping on there. He's silly." Alex said, "Oh, that's so nice for Butter the Cat to sleep there!"