Monday, November 24, 2008

he's here!

Liam Seth Bucklen was born on November 23, 2008 at 5:04 pm. He weighed 7 lbs., 7 oz and is 20 in. long. Everyone is doing great!

4 comments:

whatcamefirst said...

oh man! you all look so happy and perfect and, gah, i cannot wait to meet the little man!!

brooketrump said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so happy for both of you. kelly, you were the cutest pregnant woman i have ever seen. i can't wait to meet liam!

Gearhart Gang said...

YAY!! Congrats! Brayden can't wait to meet his new best bud!

You'll never believe this, but in the time that I got the word that you were headed to the hospital to the time i finanlly learned his name I was going through the list of names that I might consider for our next... LOL, Liam was at the top of the list- although somehow i KNEW that you were going name yours that!!

We love you and best wishes. Aren't you glad you can enjoy your thanksgiving meal? :) Hoping you have a fast recovery!

The Gearhart Fam

The Hedden Family said...

I can't wait to hold MY precious new nephew!!!

Jack wanted to pray for you guys at bedtime tonight, so he prayed that "Uncle Bo and Aunt Kelly and Baby Liam would have a safe drive here." He's going to be very disappointed tomorrow morning.