Monday, February 23, 2009

3 months

Liam is 3 months old today. Here are pictures from 1 month, 2 months, and today. He is getting big!




He is a pretty happy baby, unless he's hungry or tired. He is into cat-napping, and falls asleep for 20-45 minutes, then wakes up. I am really hoping this is a phase and passes soon!


We just started putting him in his Bumbo chair. He does pretty well sitting up in it!





Liam was sporting his new flannel shirt/vest/cargo pants outfit when we realized his shirt matched Bo's pretty well!


This past weekend, we went to Hidden Valley to ski. Tara and Adrienne (as well as Jon and Jeremy) didn't ski and volunteered to watch Liam so Bo and I could hit the slopes. Here's Liam playing with Matt in the condo.




1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

I love the picture of Bo & Liam. And I like the ones of Matt playing with him too - what a cute smile in the first one! :)