Monday, March 30, 2009

rice cereal and a visit

Liam is 4 months old. He weighs 17 lbs. (85th percentile) and is 24 inches long (25th percentile)! We got the green light to try rice cereal, although he didn't like it very much! He pushed most of it out of his mouth, so we're going to try again in a week or so.



This past weekend, my parents, aunt, uncle, and brother came for a visit. We had fun going out to eat, shopping, and hanging out, but I didn't get many pictures!
Here's the gang playing Tripoli

Uncle Gordon and Liam

3 comments:

The Hedden Family said...

Love the bathrobe, love the rice cereal faces, love the picture with Gordon. I didn't know your family plays Tripoli!

Gearhart Gang said...

hahaha, doesn't he look so GQ with his little robe! ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelly! 17 lbs! He is very healthy and so cute! Thanks for cluing me into your blog. I love reading them!