Monday, May 25, 2009

busy weekend


Today ended our crazy and fun holiday weekend. Liam enjoyed his first trip to Moraine State Park, a Memorial Day tradition with our group of friends. We rented a 20 ft. pontoon boat and cruised around the lake for 2 hours, before heading to a picnic area to grill.
Steve caught a beer can.
(I would be in trouble if I didn't say that he later caught a walleye, and Bo caught a catfish).

The traditional bocce game.

Susie and Tara entertaining Liam.


Yesterday, we went to celebrate Brady Peterson's very first birthday! We had a great time at the party, and we were so busy that I forgot to take pictures. Happy Birthday, Brady!
On Saturday, what should have been an easy mattress-buying trip turned into a major fiasco that ended in a box spring returned (wouldn't fit up the stairs, although we did find one that fit later), and a broken light fixture. 6 hours after we first set out, everything worked out, but Liam was exhausted!
We had great weather on Friday, so we ate on the deck at Redfin Blues, and then enjoyed a fire in the back yard after putting Liam to bed. What a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

I love Liam in the life jacket and Liam with his feet crossed in Bo's lap. :) Looks like a fun weekend!