Sunday, May 2, 2010

lots of travel

We've been traveling so much recently. We went to Lancaster for Bo's friend's 30th birthday, and I had a wedding in Lancaster the next weekend, so Liam and I stayed for the week in between. We had a great time there! When we came back, we were only home for a few days until Bo left for Miami for work. Liam and I packed up to stay with the Heddens. We visited the zoo and played inside and outside, having a fun time, as always! We came back on Friday so I could mow our VERY long grass for our yard sale Saturday. As I was trying to figure out how to keep Liam happy strapped in the stroller on the front porch while I attempted to mow, Bo informed me he was swimming with manatees in Florida. Great. He came home last night, and I went to Kristin's surprise birthday party. What a crazy past couple of weeks! We both had a lot of fun on our travels, but it will be nice to actually be home for a while. Here are some pictures from the Heddens and the party, I'm too lazy to add the Lancaster ones again - they are on FB:)How cute is this picture?



Playing Ring Around the Rosy



Swinging with Aunt Layne


Kangaroo ears


Alex and his monkey pal


Liam and a kangaroo


Liam consoling an upset Alex. He went over, sat down, and started talking to him in his secret language. It was pretty hard not to laugh!



Riding the zebra, 2 cars in hand.



Cookie?



Happy boy.

Here are some pictures from Kristin's surprise birthday part at Bar Louie:


Kristin and Jason
Teacher crew - Shana, me, Kristin, Stacie
Tiffany's box cake!

Station Square's Bellagio water show

Gorgeous view from Bar Louie's patio on the river

1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

Party pictures are awesome! That picture of Liam on the zebra reminded me that you forgot to take it! Sorry!