The best part of the night was introducing Liam to his first solo carnival ride! We were a little nervous that he would want to get off if we weren't with him, but he LOVED it. He cried when he had to get off, but after walking around a little more, he got to ride it again. I took a lot of pictures because it was cracking us up - he was so happy turning the steering wheel and laughing when he came around the corner at us. I almost teared up - he looked like such a big boy!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
another festival
The best part of the night was introducing Liam to his first solo carnival ride! We were a little nervous that he would want to get off if we weren't with him, but he LOVED it. He cried when he had to get off, but after walking around a little more, he got to ride it again. I took a lot of pictures because it was cracking us up - he was so happy turning the steering wheel and laughing when he came around the corner at us. I almost teared up - he looked like such a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, he does look like such a big boy!!! It made me tear up too!
Post a Comment