Friday, June 10, 2011

4 months!

Avery is 4 months old today! She is a great baby - she loves to just sit in someone's lap and look around, and she will light up in smiles at anyone who talks to her.

She is squealing and laughing, and she is very ticklish, although I'm not sure if she actually likes to be tickled! She rarely cries, unless she is really unhappy; she generally just fusses if she is hungry or tired.


She is napping a lot better - anywhere from an hour to 2 hours at a time. She hasn't changed her night sleep at all; I keep hoping one of these nights she will sleep longer than a 5-hour stretch.

I don't have any updated stats - we have both kids' doctor appts on the 25th, so we'll see how she and Liam have grown!

1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

She is SO cute and her look is starting to change so much!!! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever and like we haven't talked in awhile either! Sorry it's been so crazy and can't wait for next week!!!