Avery is 5 months old! She is still very happy and smiley. Layne said it best, Avery's a people person. This is so true - she always wants people in her face talking to her or holding her. She's not content for very long if she's left alone! She is so active and is always rolling, kicking, and trying so hard to get somewhere! She will lie on her stomach and move her arms and legs all around like she's swimming. We are in so much trouble if she figures out how to crawl!
She eats about 5-6 oz at a time, every 3-4 hours. She will nap anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours. Some days she sleeps well at every nap and other days she will take short naps all day long. It is so hard to get used to, but I'm thankful for the long nap days! Because she is taking more formula during the day, she has slept through the night 2 nights in row. It hasn't stayed consistent, but I do think we are almost there! I ran a 5K on Saturday and both kids slept until 8:30 for Bo. Unbelieveable! That will never happen for me, I'm sure.

In other news, we sold our house! We are hoping to be in a bigger place very soon!
1 comment:
She is insanely cute!!! Can't wait to have her (and Liam) here for 9 days!!!
Post a Comment