Friday, April 27, 2012

fun pics and a fence

Here are some random pictures from the past week or so. We recently visited our friends, Matt and Danielle and their baby, Holden. We had a great time hanging out with them and catching up.

 Avery was not in a good mood at this point!


 The kids were wearing Danielle's wig/extensions...whatever it was! We were cracking up.

Last night, I was at my street's Ladies' Night Out (love my neighborhood), and Bo had the kids. He took a few pictures of Avery, who was hamming it up at the table. And you can see our brand new fence out the sliding glass door!



Here are some more views of the fence. We don't have much of a backyard, but now it's enclosed and we have more privacy on the street side. It will be great to have the kids playing while I do yard work - I won't have to constantly worry about them escaping!





No comments: