Just a few more pics of us enjoying the outdoors!
We broke out the sandbox I had bought for Liam's birthday. I was dreading the mess and dust of sand, so I saw an idea of putting pea gravel in a sandbox instead. We bought three bags and the kids love playing in it. Aside from a few mistakes of taking the pebbles out of the box, they are pretty good about leaving it in there. The box is also in a mulch bed, so there's not much chance the pebbles will end up in the grass. Liam was off doing other things when I took these pictures, but he has been loving digging the rocks with his trucks.
One of Liam's favorite things is having "movie night". We usually watch Madagascar, and the kids take the cushions off the couch and lay on them on the floor.
kisses
Pretending to sleep
And here is what Avery looks like as I'm writing this. She is napping in her crib with her crown on. Oh my, this girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment