Sunday, December 6, 2009

christmas festivities


I love that we get to take Liam to a lot of Christmas events this year. Pittsburgh has so many neat things going on; I hope we get to everything we want to see. Tonight, we went to the Wintergarden at PPG Place in downtown Pittsburgh. It is an awesome building that has a glass room that they transform into a Christmas Wonderland.



The ice rink at PPG Place. I can't believe I have yet to ice skate there.



Inside the Wintergarden. They have a display of Santas from around the world, with models of what they each look like, as well as placards explaining the names and traditions from that country.



The Christmas tree and miniature train/gingerbread house display. Liam was in LOVE with watching the trains.




Better leave my letter for Santa...



The windows outside PPG had hundreds more Gingerbread houses to see.



2 comments:

The Hedden Family said...

Those were some really good pictures - nice job! Love Liam's hat too!

brooketrump said...

Oh Kelly - you make me miss Pittsburgh so much!!