Saturday, December 5, 2009

liam's appointment

We had Liam's 1-year appointment on Monday, and though he was not happy there (a hidden double ear infection was to blame), it was neat to see how his growth has changed. He is 22 lbs, 15 oz, which is in the 50th percentile! He has only been below the 75th percentile one other time, and that was at birth. He is still short, at 28 and 3/4 inches, which is in the 25th percentile. His big ol' head is 47 cm, which is in the 75th percentile.


Liam's obsession with clocks is still strong, as we often hear him saying the word, which now sounds like "cook", every time he sees one. The other day we heard him saying it from the back seat of the car, and we looked out to see a giant clock on the side of shopping center. He also thinks that the produce scales in the grocery store are clocks, and I'm not telling him differently. On a recent Target run, Bo took Liam into the clock aisle, and you should have seen the boy's eyes light up! We heard "k-k-k-k" for the next 10 minutes.

Pictures coming soon showing some Christmas preparations, but I thought I'd share this cute one from the summer. This is Raegan's 1st birthday party. Thanks, Abby, I stole it from your blog :)