Thursday, July 1, 2010

messy

Liam's quest for full independence leads to some messes (and tantrums, but that's for another day). He likes to feed himself with a spoon, like in the first picture, where he has enjoyed some frozen blueberries. What you don't see are the pajama pants stained in multiple places with purple blueberry juice.

This morning, I ran upstairs and in a moment of insanity, gave Liam the almost empty box of Cheerios to eat on the couch. I guess it was just too hard for him to reach in and grab the Cheerios at the bottom, because I came down to find this:

But who could punish that face?!

2 comments:

Gearhart Gang said...

isn't it funny sometimes at what we can "let go" of? Brayden did the same thing today- i couldn't believe your pic, looked just like Brayden!!!! grrr

The Hedden Family said...

That Cheerios picture is hilarious. He looks so proud of himself!