Monday, December 5, 2011

baptism and decorating

Here are some pictures from Avery's baptism. Now I have two babies who cried at their baptism (both at 9 months old, too!) She held it together for a while, but then she just wanted to be done. Either way, it was a very special day, and I'm so happy I have these pictures to show her later!






And here are some pictures of how Christmas is coming along in our house.

 The mantel. I decided to do lighted greenery surrounding different mercury glass pieces. It's hard to see on here, but the lights make all the glass sparkle at night!

 Here's our "Elf on the Shelf". He watches for good behavior and reports to Santa each night (it's more for fun here, though). He can be found in a different spot each morning, and Liam really found it hilarious that the Elf had spilled the cereal on this particular day.









1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

Those pictures are all great!!!