Here are a few pics from the past couple of days. Avery has a cold, and for some reason it is causing her to refuse naps and fight bedtime. Needless to say, I can't wait for her to get better. After trying to get her nap over the course of 2 hours, she fell asleep in the car on a trip to Home Depot on Tuesday. On Wednesday I found her asleep on the couch (and this is from a child who will sleep nowhere but her crib). On Thursday, Bo kept her while Liam and I were on the field trip, and he sent me a picture text of her passed out on the floor. Her doctor appt. yesterday caused her to nap a little in the morning, and today she took no nap at all. I'm tired. But, this is a pretty cute picture from Wednesday:
And from Thursday:
Today, we went to Hay Day, a fun fall festival we try to go to every year. Avery didn't last long, so we didn't do a whole lot, but here are a few pics:
So happy to be in a fire truck!
The "pumpkin patch" (kinda sad)
Liam painting his pumpkin
And here's a cell phone pic I had to take of Liam at a Thai restaurant. He requested chopsticks, and this is how he uses them.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment