Saturday, September 29, 2012

Avery's 18-month doctor visit

Avery had her 18-month checkup at the doctor yesterday. I don't have photos, but I can assure you that if I did, they would be of her screaming. She didn't feel well and hates the doctor's office, so it was a pretty rough hour and a half. Her stats are: 50th% for height (I didn't get her actual height), she weighs 22lbs (10th %), and two nurses and the doctor all measured her head separately because they couldn't believe it had grown as much as it did in three months! There was no concern, though, I guess she just has a big head. She got three shots, which only added to her screaming, but then we were able to head home and check that visit off the list. Next visit will be at age 2, and hopefully she'll start feeling a little better about the doctor after that!

No comments: