Monday, October 15, 2012

bringing in fall

 Bret and the girls came to visit last weekend, and we had a great time hanging out! The kids hung out and played so well together, and the adults took advantage of Saturday's cool evening  and had a fire outside while the kids were asleep.  We also took a short trip to the Strip District on Sunday to walk around and look for Steelers gear for the game.




My mom came in to attend Grandparents' Day at Liam's preschool, and boy did she get a show. The preschoolers performed some of the songs they've learned and then got to eat brunch with their grandparents. To say Liam was excited to have Mimi there would be understatement. He still has some weepy mornings when leaving for preschool, so he really loved having her company. We have a video of the songs, which I'll post soon! 





Yesterday, we headed to a local garden center to pick out a pumpkin to carve. We thought about doing a big pumpkin patch festival with a hayride, etc, but between my crazy weekend of photography sessions and Avery's short tolerance for waiting around, we decided to keep it simple. I still got my pictures of the kids among pumpkins, so I'm satisfied!



And here are just a few fun pictures I snapped of the girls helping me test my backdrop!



So proud of their new Polamalu jerseys

The female Bucklen Steelers fans!

1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

I love the picture of Liam and your mom. And the b&w of Avery with the bubbles - she looks so beautiful!!!