What, you don't eat your oatmeal wearing a crown?
(Yes, half the time she puts it on upside down, like a visor. And yes, the price tag ring is still attached)
She was calling the crown "glasses", I guess because she put it on like she sees me put on glasses! Today, she called it "princess".
In case you didn't know this Avery fact, she eats non-stop, all day long. It's exhausting. She loves fruit, and often wants that. I'm happy to give it to her, though we may go broke because of it! We're not exactly sure where she puts all that food, though. At yesterday's checkup, she was in the 13th percentile for height, and 11th percentile for weight! Everything else checked out great, and she didn't need shots - what a relief for Avery and me:)
And this is what the kids are doing right now, as I'm putting up these pictures:
They love play doh! Here Avery is saying "I cookin' noonles and fruit!" (noodles and fruit).
No comments:
Post a Comment