Friday, December 20, 2013

ppg and market square

We took our annual trip to PPG and Market Square. It was a warm night, and the Shaws were able to join us. We started off visiting Santa's house, a first for us. It was awesome! You give the suggested donation of $5 to the Pittsburgh Food Bank, and then go in a little house, which was decorated like Santa's house. At our turn to see Santa, Avery told me she was not going to sit with Santa and clung to me. So I got in the picture, too, and tried to tickle her and tell her to smile. I thought it worked, until I saw the picture! We were laughing so hard at her face. She was not happy to be that close to him. Santa then spent a few minutes talking with Liam, and by the time he was done, they gave us a printed photo, then later emailed us the digital copy. Much better than the mall!





We then headed out to watch the ice skaters, and inside to see the trains and gingerbread houses. 













No comments: