On another note, if you were wondering why Liam has a giant, straight-lined bruise across his forehead, I can explain. After he gets up from his nap (or is resisting lying down), he likes to laugh and run from one side of his crib to the other. I guess the last run didn't go so well, because we heard a thump and then crying. So what did I decide to do today? Encourage the crib running and videotape.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
spiky hair and cat taunting
On another note, if you were wondering why Liam has a giant, straight-lined bruise across his forehead, I can explain. After he gets up from his nap (or is resisting lying down), he likes to laugh and run from one side of his crib to the other. I guess the last run didn't go so well, because we heard a thump and then crying. So what did I decide to do today? Encourage the crib running and videotape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cringed when I started to read your explanation for the bruise on Liam's head. I thought you were going to say his Uncle John threw him across the room with a refrigerator door. It looks pretty tough with the spike, though.
Post a Comment