Wednesday, February 10, 2010

even more snow

When Bo went out to shovel (again), Liam brought me his shoes and made it clear that we were going out, too. You can see how much snow we have - 2 feet plus another 6-8 inches on top. It's up past my knees, and would completely cover Liam if we sunk him down into it. I'd like to say I hate all this snow, but Bo's worked from home twice this week, and we've gotten to play outside, make cookies, etc., so it's been really fun!
Liam cried (again) when I brought him inside, so I made it up to him by bringing in some snow to eat.

2 comments:

The Hedden Family said...

He does look like so natural in the snow. Alex wants to know why he's eating snow for breakfast (and also notes that it looks like icing).

DLDesigns said...

You are such a good mommy!