
I watched Maya today, which meant lots of fun playtime for Liam and his BFF. These two are too funny at their current ages, and although there are times of stealing toys, a little hitting, and some crying, they are usually content to play together (or at least near each other). It's so much fun for me to have another person around to photograph, so here are some random shots from our day.


Liam's face when he sees or hears birds. This is accompanied by rapid nose breathing noises. Don't ask; I'm just as confused as you are.

Equally as silly is this face Maya makes when you say, "Goofy Face". Yeah, we did this about 25 times today - I can't get enough.

And I thought you could share in my misery of giving up cable. Yes, it was my choice, too, but seriously, when I stopped and realized that my husband had a coat hanger stuck into a cable in an attempt to find the free DTV channels, I realized we may have made a big mistake...
1 comment:
I love Maya's goofy face! I can almost hear Liam's bird breathing in that picture. Can't wait to see him!!!
Post a Comment