Sunday, June 6, 2010
kitty love
My parents came to visit this weekend, but you wouldn't know it from any pictures! I was terrible at taking pictures. I brought my camera along with us on Saturday, as we headed to Station Square for their Summer Fest. It would have been fun - costumed characters, bounce houses, free train rides, etc. However, the skies opened up before anything was set up, and we found ourselves ducking for cover under a Hard Rock Cafe patio umbrella until we could make a break for the car. We still had fun though, eating out at restaurants, swimming in the hotel pool, and sitting around, watching the endless entertainment Liam provides. The only pictures I took this weekend were of Liam and Butter, so my parents could send them to Butter's old owners. That cat puts up with A LOT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment