Sunday, June 6, 2010

park fun

Our foiled library plan (their website said they had Sunday hours) resulted in a trip to a nearby park. Although we only stayed for a few minutes, it was a fun chance to get back outside. My learned, very short amount of patience for the the tween/teen variety (mixed with Liam's hunger-driven meltdowns) made it a short visit. I think I might have to homeschool to avoid Liam's interactions with the knowledge (and language) that today's fifth grade-plus student possesses!


I think it's funny that Liam is all boy, but he brushes off his hands if they get dirty.

He'll point it out to you, too.


1 comment:

Gearhart Gang said...

I'm convinced that I will be home schooling as well.... how do kids turn out normal these days in schools??? ;) i also think it's hilarious that Liam needs clean hands too... Brayden's favorite activity is playing in the sandbox, but once his hands are sandy (inevitable, right???) he gets so MAD! lol