We took Liam to Northway Mall, where they had a free train display to walk through. It was inside a building that used to be an Old Navy, and the trains went the whole way around the inside! We stayed for a very long time; Liam loved everything about the scenes and watching the trains go by.


We also went to see Santa, at Liam's request. He gave him five, but didn't want to sit on his lap (surprise).

He did get a pretty cool hat from Santa, though!

Earlier in the day, we saw 2 bucks running down our street! They were definitely spooked by something, and minutes later we saw what it was. 2 hunters in a truck came by trying to look for them. I love that they got away!

Bo took Liam outside for a little bit today. It was really cold, so I made them hot chocolate when they came in. It was a big hit!
2 comments:
Maybe one day you'll let Liam drink "hot chocky" while watching "Soupy Sou".
I haven't visited the blog in a while but I've been distracted here now for a good 45 minutes :) I loved the "pointless" video of Liam smacking his lips to hot chocky! And the really beautiful smile he gives :) Hahahaha. So nice to see him and to peek into your holidays. Everyone seems happy and healthy! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weekends for Matty's big day!
-Janel
Post a Comment