What a great day! We started off the day with brunch at Kelly O's diner, then back for a family nap. Then we headed to our favorite warm weather place, Redfin Blues, to have dinner on the water and watch the boats. The restaurant is also a marina, and many people were getting their boats out of storage to clean for the season. Liam was in heaven watching the forklifts carry the boats down to ground level. We also got to watch a few boats on the river, which is always a sign that summer is coming! After dinner, Bo and Liam had races in the yard, while Avery and I spent some time on the back patio watching. To top everything off, Liam and Avery got me a gift card to the Sewickley Spa. I'm pretty excited for that!
Drinking a margarita, in the sun, on the water, holding a sleeping baby. Ahhhh. Don't worry - she was safe!


1 comment:
Good pictures! I love the one of you with a margarita and a sleeping Avery! I also love Liam in those aviator sunglasses and that hat!
Post a Comment