Today we went on a tour of PNC Park with my Moms group. It was so interesting, and I would have loved it even more without kids! There were so many neat facts about the park and Pittsburgh baseball history, and we were able to go in places that we otherwise would never see -- the press box, club box seats, the dugout, batting practice cages, and more. The tour was way over Liam's head, but I think he enjoyed walking around and looking at the buildings. Every time we drive into the city, he knows when we're about to see the skyline and asks, "Where did the buildings go?" Then he spots them, claps, and says, "Yay buildings!". Today I pointed out the tallest one and said, "Look, that one says U-P-M-C", to which he responded, "Yes! That spells 'buildings'!".I forgot my camera, but I took the one above on my phone. Liam is in the press box, and the view was incredible.
No comments:
Post a Comment