Tuesday, August 23, 2011

from july

Yesterday's post reminded me that I never posted pictures from the Heddens' trip here, or our trip to the Heddens'. Here are a few pictures of our very busy week at the Heddens, when the guys were on a sailing trip to the British Virgin Islands. It was pretty hard to take pictures throughout the week, but I did get a few from a kiddie park we went to, as well as a group shot of 11 kids (Avery wasn't in it) that were staying at the house.


Earlier in the month, Layne and the boys came for a quick visit. Another church festival was going on nearby, so we took the 5 kids there for some fun.


Pure joy!







Quite a stretch to reach the handlebars





And here are Blake and Liam looking like two old men shooting the breeze on the porch. I can only imagine what this conversation was about:






1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

Those pictures on the porch are hilarious!!!