We've been having a lot of fun around here! With temperatures near 80 over the weekend, we made park stops and played in our backyard. First, however, I wanted to post pictures of Liam's train track creations. If we are inside the house, he is either building tracks or requesting to watch Thomas. The tracks in the pictures below are built by Liam completely from scratch. As each track nears completion, he will select a few pieces to connect everything together, turning them over or switching them out to get it to work out just right. I'm amazed by his patience, and I am so happy he didn't inherit my (lack of) spatial skills!
This is one he made one morning last week. This one really impressed me! :
And now for some random pictures from the past few days:
Avery woke up with very bad hair
Playing at the sand table
Avery learned to climb up the playset
We got out the splash pad and sprinkler for a little water fun. You can see Avery's mouth open - she was just finishing kissing the water. She loves to kiss things and says, "mm-AHHH!" loudly.



1 comment:
Wow - I'm completely impressed by Liam's train tracks!!! I love Avery's elephant swimsuit - adorable!!!
Post a Comment