Not too pleased, even with Goldfish and Sesame Street...
No "after" picture...he really looks the same, unless you are used to seeing the wispy wings over his ears, and the pattern of long layer, baldness, long layer in the back. Looking much better to us!
oh my goodness kelly, what sort of scissors were you using??? lol, you need to get some HAIR cutting scissors! Not only are they smaller, but they're probably sharper too! ...Brayden STILL doesn't like getting his hair cut, especially by his ears, but I can usually keep him busy right before his bath with a Thomas video or fruit chews... LOL
4 comments:
I actually like the "before" picture a lot. But I'm sure he's even cuter now. Does he seem more grown-up?
Not really, and I'm glad! It was literally a few strands, but it made him look a lot "neater".
oh my goodness kelly, what sort of scissors were you using??? lol, you need to get some HAIR cutting scissors! Not only are they smaller, but they're probably sharper too! ...Brayden STILL doesn't like getting his hair cut, especially by his ears, but I can usually keep him busy right before his bath with a Thomas video or fruit chews... LOL
Well, when you are cutting a total of 8 hairs, nothing special is needed! Maybe when he finally has a lot of hair, I'll invest in some :)
Post a Comment