Saturday, November 7, 2009

new camera

Here are some of the many pictures I took in an effort to get acquainted with my new camera.

Like my bruise?



Sweet little Lily. I took so many pictures of her because she just loves to be held and lays there very, very still - so easy!

Playing peek-a-boo with Adrienne and her drapes.


Here is Liam's latest "trick". He LOVES to fake-cry and can really turn on the drama. I just sit there and laugh - is that bad?





4 comments:

The Hedden Family said...

I love Liam's serious face in the first picture, and I love his surprised face sitting in the grass, but most of all I love his fake cry. I would just laugh too. Lily is SO cute!!!

The Broms said...

I totally passed up my baby and then realized it was her. Love it and these are great pictures.

Gearhart Gang said...

What kind of camera did you get? Get job getting all the faces of Liam! ;)

Unknown said...

Lez - I got a Canon Rebel, a digital SLR camera. Highly recommend it!