Liam's first Halloween was a success. He didn't mind his costume, and had a lot of fun showing it off to his grandparents. We went trick-or-treating to about 5 houses of people we know in the neighborhood, and I'm pretty happy that I'll have to eat Liam's treats for him this year.
Liam's little friend, Jack, who was not too happy about being in his puppy costume.
Love his costume! I'm surprised you got him out! I took Brayden to Derek's office and then we went to a friends house just to show off for an hour or 2 and watch the other trick or treaters. he wasn't interested in walking around!
1 comment:
Love his costume! I'm surprised you got him out! I took Brayden to Derek's office and then we went to a friends house just to show off for an hour or 2 and watch the other trick or treaters. he wasn't interested in walking around!
Post a Comment