We kicked off Liam's birthday by going to Sesame Inn on the 22nd, as we do every year. I took him to Chik-Fil-A on his birthday for his requested lunch choice. He told everyone he ran into that it was his birthday. We finished the day with a Target run and a special kid's hot chocolate from Starbucks!
Here is a little quiz I gave him a few weeks ago. I found it online, and you are supposed to ask your child the same 20 questions each year, starting at age 3.
1. What is your favorite color? blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Avery (then changed answer to Thomas)
3. What is your favorite fruit? bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show? Thomas
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? peanut butter sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? Halloween shirt
7. What is your favorite game? basketball
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal? elephant
10. What is your favorite song? "Emily" from Thomas
11. What is your favorite book? Bible
12. Who is your best friend? Mommy, Daddy, Avery
13. What is your favorite cereal? Special K (with red berries)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with my dump truck
15. What is your favorite drink? milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? "spooky" (Halloween)
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Binky (before it was gone!)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Special K
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? firefighter
I can't wait to see what this next year brings!
1 comment:
Aww, that's so cute - I need to do that with Blake!!!
Post a Comment