Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend

We had such a busy and fun weekend! We started out at the Heddens' for an amazing Thanksgiving meal. On Friday, my parents came in for Avery's baptism weekend. On Saturday, we celebrated Liam's birthday, as well as his cousin, Ashley, who came in with Bo's brother, Bret, and his other two girls, Kayla and Emma.  Then on Sunday, we all went to our church for Avery's baptism. It was great to have a lot of family out to celebrate her baptism! I was too busy to take pictures, so I will make a new post with some that friends and family have sent. Here are some other pictures from the weekend:

Liam and Avery in jail (or behind a gate at Layne's)

Liam and Blake creating a block city

Who I'm most thankful for!

Liam and his Diego bike he got from Mimi and Grandad

Having fun in Avery's crib


The cousins 


1 comment:

The Hedden Family said...

Please don't ask Ash to turn around for a picture again.